Thursday, November 26, 2009

finally writing my blog

http://www.crushpage.com/match.php?session=03q1259305126
this link is going around everywhere and I really tried it it works.
seriously its not the one people prank and then get crushes its
a real one so trust me.
BTW the Cl is coming up and who got their dresses???
Mine is....BLAH in a way :P
many couples i can see. and i feel sad for one couple.
and i know that another couple.is gonna break up soon.
I mean seriously I really don't think they fit together though
they are both loners. you know who I am talking about right?
The one person who got 1 candy gram and none from his GF
and the one girl that got 5 candy grams from her BF
well....writing blogs are creeping me out since i don't know
who is gonna read my blog.
LOL......its part of taking a risk :)

1 comment:

  1. i've been to that website already before...
    so i know that it's a trick site :P

    ReplyDelete